McJohn.org

A wonderful way to keep in touch.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Communication Stalls

With all the gamesplayers in the local suburbs home for the holidays, the only time I can get enough room on the telephone lines to sign on is the middle of the night!

The days are pleasant; terrifically cold, but brilliantly sunny. I traded with Dan, he's taken Civilizations home, and I've got his Bill Bryson, that Steve gave him last Christmas. Bryson takes another travel trip -- this time, though, a tour of the physical sciences. In between, I've enjoyed 1491, a journalist's game attempt to delineate the Americas in that year. His diagram of the Maya calendar is worth the price of the book. He does it gears within gears.

The pile of prayer shawls is a respectable heap. If I continue to have trouble picking up new Daily Sudokus online, that pile should increase. See you when I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home