McJohn.org

A wonderful way to keep in touch.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday is for waxing

I can remember when my housework was strenuous and time-bound. Thursday was the only day that didn't have an imposing physical set of chores -- Thursday was the day to make bread. Bare feet was the rule much of the year for handling some of it; I could tell something was wrong if the bottom of those feet got soiled. I wouldn't dare walk barefoot in this house now unless I scrubbed the soles immediately!

However, I do think I used a lot of my minimum amount of energy fooling around with Planet one way and the other; I've found it easy to do little bits of cleaning since the end of September. Sure, maybe pleasant fall weather helps, too. Walks? I do still take little strolls up and down the block, maybe in the evening. But I'm sure not trying to get off on a walk early in the morning anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home