McJohn.org

A wonderful way to keep in touch.

Monday, November 28, 2005

November Draws To a Close, Huh?

After a stormy night, the day was sunny till teatime, and I was clipping the old peonies and coneflowers even though. bronzed in the sun, they look pretty today. Tonight more storm would have flattened them anyhow.

I found pieces of roof next to the garage. Something is digging a hole at the edge, trying to make a new front door for itself. There are two points of attack, about a yard apart. I left the garage door itself open for the day to decrease the interest. I'm disappointed; I even had the radio on in there. Raccoons or squirrels, I guess. Maybe the woodpecker?

Tomorrow the car goes to its maker to get a different fuel cap. I've gotten really used to the message it prints about checking the fuel cap; but they say the original cap was defective and a new cap will stop the message. I wonder if my car will ever talk to me again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home