McJohn.org

A wonderful way to keep in touch.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Good Morning

Yes, I've taken the numbers of the Daily Sudoku already! It's remarkably sunny this morning, and I guess it's All Soul's Day, so I'm trotting off to SFX in the sunshine, through the many, many leaves. Red and gold predominate in the leaves this year, lots of the trees still are green.

The little linden in front holds its leaves until the very end, and so later today I'll haul some of the ash leaves here piling up in the driveway, putting them as a mulch on the little bulbs and plants under the linden. That Knossus hosta that was supposed to get large is still just three leaves or so; I think it gets the teeny bit of sun that does strike under the tree from all angles all day. And I think it needs shade!

Nobody visiting here now, and the house is very still with no harp in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home