McJohn.org

A wonderful way to keep in touch.

Monday, July 02, 2012

hey, it is Monday

I know doctor told me not to go barefoot and not to get any cuts on my feet.  But I had  to try to trim toenails that I really can't quite see or reach -- sure I had to.  So I'm sitting here with two bandaids on the toe and a paper towel underneath it waiting for the drops of blood to stop.

In our old age we get stubborn and foolish?  no, we've always been stubborn and foolish, just can't recover from the bunts as well.

I'm wondering, when I try my own browser to hunt for "visitmolly" I get two pointers to blogs from the early 2000s -- one about angels and one about "short hair".  I approve heartily of both, but I wonder how come they show up separately?  Is that my browser only, or is it general to all users?

Otherwise, it's cool and cheerful here and I received two lovely pictures from Illinois of the daylilies blooming there in the remarkable heat.  Glad to have the pictures, even more glad not to be in the heat!                                    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home