McJohn.org

A wonderful way to keep in touch.

Sunday, July 01, 2012

Back on line again

Well, it's been a long time.  What year was it when I last actually looked at the Dashboard of Blogspot?  For some time, I've been using phones (first, the Blackberry;  lately, the Droid) to send pictures or short posts;  but really it could have been a decade since I've looked the Blogger in the eye.

Yeah, the old dial-up was increasingly driving me nuts.  I do remember that.

The Dashboard didn't even look a bit familiar.  Some things have got to change, right.  The old one was a pretty clunky example from what? the early 90s?

But I've learned I can trust the local DSL more or less, and maybe some McJohns will actually use this to keep in touch?

I'll have to see what I remember how to do.   See ya tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home