McJohn.org

A wonderful way to keep in touch.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

The Familiar Face

Planet and I stepped outside this afternoon, and I returned the smiles of two approaching runners, who slowed down at our sidewalk. Hey, it was Dave Horner with no beard, just as I remember him from years ago, tanned and beaming. Sharon had been running with him, and they weren't even out of breath. You said Dave had been running marathons.
He strongly recommended extremely short haircuts for all McJohns, tho I didn't pull my cap off to show him how short my own hair is shorn. They had a big day yesterday on Spring, with Anthony and Theresa present, and he was finishing his run before picking up pizzas for today.
When they began their run again, Planet followed but he didn't even try to keep up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home